Chaos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:29 pm

Ok. I'm completely pissed off about the way this show ended. This show was so good all the way through, but then they kill off Lelouch on the very last episode?! What the fuck?! Disappointed!

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Crimen
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Crimen

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:23 pm

i thought it was great.

they killed him off so they wouldnt have to say whether he'd pick cc or kallen >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendodragoon.proboards67.com
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:06 pm

Definitely
Back to top Go down
ox0Shadow0xo
Expert Rank
Expert Rank
ox0Shadow0xo

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Yea i agree, the whole show I was hoping it wouldn't end up ending*POTENTIAL SPOILER?* like death note(I know i wasn't the only one)*POTENTIAL SPOILER?* but yea lol... they could've taken that in a different direction at least, but no they had to make lelouch play the hero and plan his own death for the good of world peace.... although there was someone who pointed out the guy driving that carriage C.C. was on in the credits looked like lelouch, so he might have lived secretly O_o (probably not but meh) so yea that's my rant XD
Back to top Go down
Leonhart
Regular Rank
Regular Rank
Leonhart

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 5:40 pm

Me and all my friend loved the ending... It was epic...

Lelouch may have died, but Zero's legacy still lives on. Lelouch accomplished his goal and he died willingly and happily. Lelouch sacrificed himself for a better world. It would be a different story if the ending provided no progress. Code Geass isn't the type of Anime that needs to be dragged on for ages.
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:13 pm

But see the thing that is sketchy is that his brother Prince Schneizel survived. Remember *POTENTIAL SPOILER* he bombed the crap out of Lelouch's army and a Britannian city with the FREIJA missiles. He was under the Geass spell to survive Lelouch Vi Britannia but now that Lelouch is dead will he try to take over again? After all, he did say that peace was an illusion.
Back to top Go down
Leonhart
Regular Rank
Regular Rank
Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:07 am

It looked like geass manipulated brain cells, don't think that Lelouch has to be alive for the brain cells to remain altered.
Back to top Go down
ox0Shadow0xo
Expert Rank
Expert Rank
ox0Shadow0xo

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:39 am

actually i had forgotten about that... If lelouch isn't alive for schneizel to serve, will he still not try to rule the world with friea missiles again? or will it be like leon says? and what will happen to nunnaly? they left a lot of things kind of out there Question
Back to top Go down
Crimen
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Crimen

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:14 pm

lelouch commanded schneizel to obey him. he then told him to obey zero.... ergo he will remain loyal to zero, even after lelouches death.

i highly doubt lelouch is secretly alive... partly because CC is seen talking to him with her mind, like marianne... which means he's become part of the collective conciousness.
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Leonhart wrote:
It looked like geass manipulated brain cells, don't think that Lelouch has to be alive for the brain cells to remain altered.

yes that is the case but his orders were to obey Lelouch Vi Britannia, but Lelouch is dead. Therefore Schneziel has no one to serve. So he may start to try and take over Britannia again.
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Crimen wrote:
lelouch commanded schneizel to obey him. he then told him to obey zero.... ergo he will remain loyal to zero, even after lelouches death.

i highly doubt lelouch is secretly alive... partly because CC is seen talking to him with her mind, like marianne... which means he's become part of the collective conciousness.

he didn't say Zero, he said Lelouch Vi Britannia. Schneizel has no obligations now. And if geass does cause him to serve Zero how long will it take b4 he finds out that Zero is now Sukaku?
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:30 pm

Suzaku*
Back to top Go down
Phinx
Novice Rank
Novice Rank
Phinx

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:38 pm

ccbc10102 wrote:
Crimen wrote:

he didn't say Zero, he said Lelouch Vi Britannia. Schneizel has no obligations now. And if geass does cause him to serve Zero how long will it take b4 he finds out that Zero is now Sukaku?

He said Zero.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img412/1410/ggcodegeassr2240a3e0facyc9.jpg

oh and the ending was awesome, I BAAAAAAAAAAW'd like a little girl when lelouch died
Back to top Go down
Leonhart
Regular Rank
Regular Rank
Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:15 pm

Suzaku is Zero D= (Zero never dies since he's just a symbol)
Back to top Go down
Crimen
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Crimen

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:29 pm

he didnt tell schneizel to obey him AS zero, he just said obey zero... therefor it doesnt matter who's behind the mask; schneizel will be his bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)   Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler) Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Geass Ending (Don't click if you hate a spoiler)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Legion :: General Discussion :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: