Chaos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE

Go down 
+5
BladeXXX/ChaosValentine
ccbc10102
midgetchas14
Shink3n
CHAMP
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CHAMP
A. Expert Rank
A. Expert Rank
CHAMP

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-03-18

DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Empty
PostSubject: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:59 pm

DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Saint_seiya__loq211
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Now how the FUCK DO WE POST SOMETHING AFTER THAT??

CHAMP WINS. FUCK YOU CHAMP!!! Evil or Very Mad

bet you thought I was actually mad... I'm just extremely jealous that I can't draw like that.

Amazing drawing.. brought back like 500 memories at once.. new desktop background cheers

*sniff* I smell something burning. Basketball
Back to top Go down
midgetchas14
Expert Rank
Expert Rank
midgetchas14

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:25 pm

ROFL i second the motion shink said FUCK u champ see now why would i want to post something after that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Death_over_comes_me
CHAMP
A. Expert Rank
A. Expert Rank
CHAMP

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:08 am

LOL nah Shin, I know the way GTA ppl talk, and you were amazed cheers
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:19 am

Obviously.. picture blew my fucking mind... My first thought was internet... but true say I can't hate...

AMAZINGGGG
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:35 am

God fuck u u stole my topic...FEEL MY WRAITH!
DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Ichimaru
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:57 am

Best Sig Ever.
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:57 am

Gunz is the god of sigs
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:58 am

Boo Yahhh!
Behold the new sig!
Back to top Go down
midgetchas14
Expert Rank
Expert Rank
midgetchas14

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:28 am

I FOUND BETTER SIGGYS

Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:01 am

Sorry, Sephiroth isnt a better sig.. lol!
Back to top Go down
BladeXXX/ChaosValentine
Regular Rank
Regular Rank
BladeXXX/ChaosValentine

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:48 am

my sig is still better Suspect
Back to top Go down
Susan
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 6:01 pm

I don't know... I tend to think that any sig beats something that promotes physical violence against women... I mean true it's a skating pic and an accident... but the "Bodyslam when bitches just won't listen" I tend to find rather disturbing.
Back to top Go down
midgetchas14
Expert Rank
Expert Rank
midgetchas14

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:58 pm

so SUSAN SAYD SEPHIROTH PWNS ALL OF U lol!
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:50 pm

and the search for a new sig continues...
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:54 pm

The new sig is found.
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:34 am

DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Bleachultimate

This would be the ultimate battle.
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:10 pm

I'm sorry to say that fails... lemme put my bleach hat on for this one...

*clears throat, puts on hat*

The thought of Tousen and Komamura taking on Kenpachi still makes me laugh to this day... The only person Kenpachi would even have PROBLEM with would be Byakuya.. as for Hisagi and Iba (bottom two on the left for you non-bleach people) I find it slightly funny that of all people, they were chosen... Kenpachi already showed us all that he could take two captains at once (Episodes 51 - 53)

Furthermore, Renji and Ikkaku both have their own Bankai's, while Hisagi and Iba havn't exactly gotten up to speed.. *clears throat*
So honestly... Kenpachi and Renji alone could probably take those 5... throw In Ikkaku and you have a full-scale ass-whooping.
*Please Note that Kenpachi is just fucking strong, he neither has a Shikai release or a Bankai... if he had a Bankai, He could take all 5 effortlessly.

So my final thesis... though it is an amazing picture, stunning really, but just inaccurate cheers

Now if you want an Ultimate Battle, Yamamoto vs Aizen. bounce Basketball

You sir, have just been schooled... not owned,pwned,trout slapped, face palmed, but SCHOOLED. afro

Shink3n for President lol!
Back to top Go down
Emperor DvS
G. Master Rank
G. Master Rank
Emperor DvS

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:39 pm

Hmmm.. Tousen is black.. no really... where the hell is his face?
Also, the whole thing about Kenpachi's sword is subject to debate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundclick.com/ChaosEmperorDvS
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:20 pm

Emperor DvS wrote:
Hmmm.. Tousen is black.. no really... where the hell is his face?
Also, the whole thing about Kenpachi's sword is subject to debate.

*puts hat back on*

Its not his original sword, he took it from the previous captain whom he killed... thus he has no connection with it at all, he tryed talking to his sword after Ichigo "beat him", and ultimately failed... I have seen no proof, nor even a hint that implies that he has a 1st or 2nd release, thus, I'm forced to believe he still doesn't have one for now.

I'd Love to see one in the future though...

And where the FUCK is Tousen's face?? thanks for pointing that out Im laughing my ass of now sunny
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:50 pm

ok guys, drawing the details of his face were getting very difficult without looking shitty at that size so i took the liberty of making his glasses big so i wouldnt have to.
And Shinken i drew this pic b4 Ikkaku and renji show'd a bankai. Also hisagi specializes in kido ( the demon arts ) so a bankai is not needed and in the manga he shows his shikai for the first time and it was extremely powerful, and Ikkaku wouldnt use his bankai because he is trying to keep it a secret from everyone especially his captain kenpachi.
Also the Battle u are referring to with Kenpachi versus the two captains was not as good as it could have been. If you notice in the manga Tousen is extremely strong. He took grimmjow's arm easily with one swing of his sword. So in conclusion, he was hiding his true strength. Also if Tousen and Komamura attack at the same time with bankai kenpachi would get worked. Tousen would rid kenpachi of sight, smell, hearing, and the ability to sense reiatsu, while Komamura would pummel the shit out of him with his giant bankai.

No my friend, i have not been schooled. You must give me a chance to respond accordingly. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 5:15 pm

ccbc10102 wrote:
ok guys, drawing the details of his face were getting very difficult without looking shitty at that size so i took the liberty of making his glasses big so i wouldnt have to.
And Shinken i drew this pic b4 Ikkaku and renji show'd a bankai. Also hisagi specializes in kido ( the demon arts ) so a bankai is not needed and in the manga he shows his shikai for the first time and it was extremely powerful, and Ikkaku wouldnt use his bankai because he is trying to keep it a secret from everyone especially his captain kenpachi.
Also the Battle u are referring to with Kenpachi versus the two captains was not as good as it could have been. If you notice in the manga Tousen is extremely strong. He took grimmjow's arm easily with one swing of his sword. So in conclusion, he was hiding his true strength. Also if Tousen and Komamura attack at the same time with bankai kenpachi would get worked. Tousen would rid kenpachi of sight, smell, hearing, and the ability to sense reiatsu, while Komamura would pummel the shit out of him with his giant bankai.

No my friend, i have not been schooled. You must give me a chance to respond accordingly. Basketball

Well Tousen cut off grimmjows arm, but was grimmjow paying attention? grimmjow would have fought Tousen but why did Aizen step in? Aizen would know the full potential of his Espada. I think Aizen knew the danger Tousen would have been in. and if Tousen truely was hiding his real power, please rewatch those 3 episodes, he was scared as shit when Kenpachi was dodging everything, Tousen fight kenpachi was obeying Aizen, he was preaching the same justice bullshit to grimmjow as he did to Kenpachi, The person hasn't changed, nor has his level of power.. he just looks slightly better. *shrugs* If Tousen moves MUCH faster then Komamura, remember hoe fucking slow his bankai is... If kenpachi could take out Tousen with no senses, Komomura would definately fail. plus, it is impossible for Komamura Bankai and Tousen's to co-exist. look at the range of that bubble and the size of komomuras bankai, chances are if Komamura was inside, his bankai would be stuck outside, and if he tried to attack, it would either fail to pierce the bubble, or break that "bubble", thus restoring Kenpachi's senses.

Hmm... how would that work sir?
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 5:19 pm

ccbc10102 wrote:

Ahh yes, I forgot about Ikkaku and Renji, if indeed that was the point, then Tousen would have been still holding back, thus same result as in the episode... like I said in my last post... both of there bankai's would NOT work at the same time... which is why is wasn't attempted.

Plus, Ikkaku ALWAYS had his bankai remember? he just didn't want to use it because he didn't want to become a Captain. as for Renji, pffft... Ichigo with a garbage sword pwned him. Episode 14 I think...

Maybe you weren't schooled, since you clearly know your bleach facts, your just not right this time. feel fre to repsond, these arguements are actually kinda fun Basketball
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 6:25 pm

I realize that Ikkaku always had bankai, but he'd never use it in front of Kenpachi because he said that he always wanted to serve and die under the command of Kenpachi. Also Yumichika Ayasegawa (the pretty boy) wouldnt use his zanpaktou's power because it was kido based (drained enemies reiatsu) and he believed that Ikkaku and Kenpachi would hate him for it.

And im sure Tousen has control over who falls under his bankai's effect.
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:26 pm

ccbc10102 wrote:
I realize that Ikkaku always had bankai, but he'd never use it in front of Kenpachi because he said that he always wanted to serve and die under the command of Kenpachi. Also Yumichika Ayasegawa (the pretty boy) wouldnt use his zanpaktou's power because it was kido based (drained enemies reiatsu) and he believed that Ikkaku and Kenpachi would hate him for it.

And im sure Tousen has control over who falls under his bankai's effect.

Everything In the bubble except the caster is effected... and *the pretty boy's* release still isn't even a bankai. you should remember that bounce

whats wrong with these people... holding back becuase of others my think... I'f I had those abilities, I'd go all out for EVER fight,

*Shink3n pulls out a sword and attacks a baby*
*doesn't realize that its the same baby for the other day, same mother with the shotgun*

"O Fuck"

*shot rings, you can hear a babys laughter in the background*
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Since we've been going so hard on bankai, here's a few bankai pictures. If there is a bankai you want to see let me know and I'll draw it if i have time.
Hitsugaya Toushirou & his bankai Daiguren Hyōrinmaru (great crimson lotus ice ring) or (Great Roaring Coldly Shining Moon)
DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE HitsugayasBankaiwithcolour
Kurosaki Ichigo & his bankai Tensa Zangetsu (heavenly chained cutting moon)
DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Ichigo_Bankai_by_Wackurhment0
Madarame Ikkaku about to release, in shikai Hōzukimaru (Demon Light, Winter Cherry)
DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Ikkaku
Madarame Ikkaku & his bankai Ryūmon Hōzukimaru (Dragon Crest Demon Light)
DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Ikkakubankai
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:47 pm

oh and i said the pretty boy's zanpaktou's power...not bankai...get your facts straight.
I also agree, instead of getting the shit kicked out of you why not just go all out and kill the bastard fighting you before you take a hit?
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:03 pm

OMG u noob!! read!! I said he didn't have one period, I was AGREEING with you, but also pointing out something he lacks Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:14 pm

OMG u noob, u made it seem like u were correcting because of the "you should remember that" comment.
Back to top Go down
Susan
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:23 pm

You guys seriously amuse me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:55 pm

ccbc10102 wrote:
OMG u noob, u made it seem like u were correcting because of the "you should remember that" comment.

DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Pwnt11
DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE 12178310
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:05 pm

no comment on that one
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:16 pm

I Love that 2nd picture... I imagine someone took a random picture of a friend and did that to it...
Back to top Go down
Susan
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:18 pm

LMAO poor kid... when you put it that way can you imagine how it'd feel to be him? lol!
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:28 pm

ouch
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:38 pm

lol... the Pwnt picture made me wanna throw up the 1st time I saw it... I was hoping that happened to someone during the olympics... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Susan
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:50 pm

LMAO I showed that pic to my mum and her response was... he should have worn socks... his feet prolly got sweaty and slipped in his shoes..... leave it to a mum to think like that bounce
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:09 pm

those kinds of pictures are everywhere. They're called motivators.
Example:
DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Signs
DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE HilariousMotivators022

i like the first one...the second one is just wrong bounce
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Susan
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:46 pm

I still think the best advertisement slogan for anti-drinking would be "beer... for those special moments (show a girl and a guy getting undressed)... when you just need for your sweat to smell like pee" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crimen
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Crimen

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:04 pm

DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE 4chan
DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Wtf-funny-dog-pictures-i-has-a-hotdog-but-i-eated-it
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendodragoon.proboards67.com
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:20 pm

Crimen... that steve irwen one... GOLD!! I'm saving that one forever!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Emperor DvS
G. Master Rank
G. Master Rank
Emperor DvS

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:29 pm

Uh... ANYways
Where did you find out the blade was taken from the previous captain? Don't they die with their weilders?
Also, Kenpachi's sword may or may not be just some random ass sword since I'm sure it's the same one he was using when he met that little pink demon child... from hell!!<_<. Also an unreleased sword doesn't really do anything so far, but ashikai and bankai respond to the state/connection of the user. Seeing ashow it was stated they're out ofsynch and damaging each other. Kenpachi has the scar and his blade is a busted piece of metal than can cut buildings and metal :\
It's all theory though,so who knows.

Also from the Manga, I feel bad for ikkaku right now. Yumichika got off easy <_<.
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:11 pm

Emperor DvS wrote:
Uh... ANYways
Where did you find out the blade was taken from the previous captain? Don't they die with their weilders?
Also, Kenpachi's sword may or may not be just some random ass sword since I'm sure it's the same one he was using when he met that little pink demon child... from hell!!<_<. Also an unreleased sword doesn't really do anything so far, but ashikai and bankai respond to the state/connection of the user. Seeing ashow it was stated they're out ofsynch and damaging each other. Kenpachi has the scar and his blade is a busted piece of metal than can cut buildings and metal :\

Also from the Manga, I feel bad for ikkaku right now. Yumichika got off easy <_<.

Hmmmm that is true... I remember reading it somewhere... a friend sent my the link.... upon further investigation, it seems it is really his, and its in a constant Shikai state, much like Ichigo's, but he doesn't know his Shikai ABILITY I.E Ichigo's energy blast thingi that blew off Urahara's hat before he went to soul society to rescue rukia... (the name escapes me at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:16 pm

o... and if its the same sword, that brings up a new question.... I have a picture of the same looking sword... but how could he have a Zanpakuto if he wasn't a captain yet? if he wasn't even a SOUL REAPER yet....

I honestly can't find anything... they must explain it in the manga somewhere... or they will in the future...

Emp u asshole, I won't be able to sleep tonight!! All I'll be thinking about is possible explainations for this shit!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Emperor DvS
G. Master Rank
G. Master Rank
Emperor DvS

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:43 pm

lmao. Well, you could consider him to be an exception.
I don't know how it goes, btu I'm assumign most people end up realzies what their Zanpakuto is after becoming a Soul Reaper. I meantion this because to that exception lies Toshiro seeing Hyorinmaru long before he went to become a soul reaper, and on top of that activating part of it's ability on his granny.
So Kenpachi may be the oposite, rather than learning about his swords spirit early, it took a form and wanted to fight... or something. I dunno. Throwing theories out there to help you sleep?
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:05 pm

Emperor DvS wrote:
Uh... ANYways

That's right. Kenpachi had that sword when he met his vice-captain (lieutenant if you watch the english version) and when he fought Ichigo the first time, Ichigo and Old Man Zangetsu could hear Kenpachi's sword screaming its name, but Kenpachi couldnt hear it. Sooner or later the manga is gonna give Kenpachi his released form. Just in time for the battle with the 1st espada or the battle between the old captains and Aizen.
And yes Ikkaku just got his as wooped at the 4 towers in the manga right? Wonder what happened there?
Back to top Go down
Emperor DvS
G. Master Rank
G. Master Rank
Emperor DvS

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:15 pm

We don't want the english version-_-
And as far as Ikkaku goes, I'm certain it stems back to Yumichika's comment of why he didn't release his earlier.
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:15 pm

Shikai ABILITY I.E Ichigo's energy blast thingi that blew off Urahara's hat....
Getsuga Tensou literally "moon-fang piercer of the heavens" and then in bankai black Getsuga Tensou, which he learned from the hollow after the hollow inside him fought Byakuya at Rukia's execution.
In addition to Ichigo's soul reaper powers, he also has his part hollow powers of a vizard (litterally "Masked Army") which increases his speed, his power, and his reiatsu. To gain this power Ichigo met up with the vizards and fought the hoolow inside him before the hollow took over his body (refer to the episode " The King and his Horse").
Speaching of which recently drew a picture of the hollow taking over. So here it is.
DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Hollow
The hollow is ten times a better fighter than ichigo. The only reason Ichigo beat the hollow is because he found his resolve AFTER the hollow stabbed him through the chest (bullshit, he should have died >.>). Also Ichigo's father is also a Shinigami, a captain nevertheless, so i wonder when they will have him come into action. These are interesting points gentlemen, lets keep this going.
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:31 pm

and lol at this turning from a drawing board to an anime blog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE   DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE Empty

Back to top Go down

DRAWINGS..All Drawings go HERE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Legion :: General Discussion :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: