Chaos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Sudden Thought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-08-16

A Sudden Thought Empty
PostSubject: A Sudden Thought   A Sudden Thought EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:46 pm

Anyone notice how crappy the artwork in the first like 50 chapters of the bleach mangas look compared to the sudden change in style when they got to the saving Rukia ark? I mean, the old style was still good and all, but they made it look a hell of a lot better. Giving them more sharp, feline features rather than the rounded faces. I like the new way a whole lot more than the old one. Very Happy

Well, what's your opinion? Do you think they should have stayed with the old style or do you think the change was for the better? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you have no right to call yourself a bleach fan. And if you want to know what I'm talking about, read the first chapter and then read one of the latest chapters. Then you'll know. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-29

A Sudden Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Thought   A Sudden Thought EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:53 am

*opens new window*
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-08-16

A Sudden Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Thought   A Sudden Thought EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:51 pm

well yes, but apparently I was the only one who noticed...*sniff* Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sudden Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Thought   A Sudden Thought Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sudden Thought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Legion :: General Discussion :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: