Chaos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????

Go down 
+2
ccbc10102
Shink3n
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? Empty
PostSubject: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:34 pm

A fight seems to be brewing with everyone.... but whos gonna fight Ichimaru.. whos the most logical choise...

*please note Ichimaru hasn't even done Shikai yet, much less Bankai.* (correct me if im wrong)
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Gin saved Matsumoto Rangiku from starvation when they were children, and the two have been good friends since then. Rangiku is the only person Gin seems to truly care about. Gin was considered a child prodigy since he graduated from the academy within a year and was assigned to a seated position in the 5th Division. Gin killed the 3rd seat of the division with ease, which aroused Aizen's interest in him. Before he became captain of the 3rd Division, he served under Captain Aizen as the lieutenant of 5th Division. A lesser point is his constant talks with Kuchiki Byakuya, which Rukia believes he did specifically to unsettle her since she was afraid of him. Then there's Izuru Kira. Kira is first seen attempting to find Renji, who leaves a lieutenant meeting to fight Kurosaki Ichigo. During Aizen's Sōsuke plot against Soul Society, Kira plays a role as a significant, yet clueless, puppet. His loyalty and dedication to following orders are used against him by Gin.
So that battle could turn a lot of ways. Maybe Rukia, Rangiku, Kira, Ichigo, or Byakuya. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:54 pm

You really love bleach don't you... LOL man everything is so detailed... but ummm

Ichimaru as he is is a mystery... we havn't seen him fight, we just know his Zanpaktou has long-range abilities

We can't say for sure... Bleach has MANY holes that they are JUST starting to fill now... its to unpredictable.
Which is oddly what I love about Bleach.... LMAO Manga ftw
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:17 pm

I wonder what Gin's bankai is?
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:43 pm

*sigh* only time will tell
Back to top Go down
Emperor DvS
G. Master Rank
G. Master Rank
Emperor DvS

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:37 am

You've seen his Shikai. All we know isthat itcan extend and maintain length to do sweeping attacks as well.
They've givin him some moves inside the games, but that's not exactly canon seeing ashow they probably just did it to fill in space.
Gin will probably fight Kira, who will lose, coz that's the gayest fight in the world. Matsumoto will likely finally stop being a pair of tits, and be a pair of tits with a sword! probably getting fed up with Gin and pissed that he's trying to kill Kira and royally whip his ass.
Then again, unless she has bankai, I don't see Ash Cat being so useful. But... she may have some tricks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundclick.com/ChaosEmperorDvS
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:56 am

tricks there somewhere, hidden between her boobs...
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:32 am

What I didn't like is that they already had Hitsugaya hit his "limit" they showcased ALL of his move/abilities... nothing for the imagination...

Also... I think if they worked with urahara for this.... We gonna see some new Bankai's for sure.... I'm PRETTY SURE at least 3 days has passed from the time Ichigo set foot in HM, to the point where the captains all entered

Also... WTF is that Medic womans Bankai?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Emperor DvS
G. Master Rank
G. Master Rank
Emperor DvS

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:18 am

Actually Toshiro doesn't really have alimit yet.
Due to a few reasons. He's a 'young'(ifyou can count being a billion year old midget young) prodigy.
The petals attached tohis Bankai have never truly been explained.
It's supposed to be the most powerful ice type, he's got more in store.
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:06 pm

If you've seen the new bleach movie the Diamond Dust Rebellion you would know more about Toshiro.
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:22 pm

Manga Ftw... I gave up on anime when they took fucking months to get to the Grimmjow fight... as for movies... meh... I can't sit through movies alone... I'm VERY impatient... end us fast forwarding to fighting Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:06 pm

Shink3n wrote:
WTF is that Medic womans Bankai?

I believe it has no real attacks. The only time you see it, it swallows up the injured and heals them with its saliva....I think she would be rather useless in a fight...and she's never really included in any fights whatsoever. She was sent to Hecto Mundo for the sole purpose of just healing people. She wasn't even really needed...
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:37 am

She has a Bankai... all captains except kenpachi have one. that is confirmed Basketball
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:31 pm

either way i bet you it's the crappiest bankai ever.
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:38 pm

I agree entirely... but it will be something funny... Im figuring that thing she summons... changes shape, swallows you whole... some fucking acid saliva and shit... or something.... I dunno.... I think I'm wrong..
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:57 pm

you can't guess these things..Did you expect Ichigo's Bankai to change into what it did? I think not...
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:31 pm

Which is why I said... "I think I'm wrong..."

I can't guess anything... but we all have guessed about kenpachi... including you.

So um.... yea... I can guess all I daym well please Smile
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:55 am

fine, let me rephrase. You can never CORRECTLY guess these things....

that better?
Back to top Go down
Emperor DvS
G. Master Rank
G. Master Rank
Emperor DvS

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:53 pm

Dude, Hanotaru's special attack is pretty strong. Minus the obvious disadvantages ofcourse.
She's of captain lvl, if she needs to fight. She can.
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:05 am

I still dont think she's at par with the other captains
Back to top Go down
Emperor DvS
G. Master Rank
G. Master Rank
Emperor DvS

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:58 am

As far as fighting ability goes, she's likely not.
As far as useful techniques go, She would have to have one to hold on to position as captain.
Considering everyone else in her division can heal anyways.
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:10 pm

true enough
Back to top Go down
Susan
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:07 pm

they can heal? Like clerics? Hrmmm might like that part of the manga at least Razz
Back to top Go down
Crimen
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Crimen

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:06 pm

ccbc10102 wrote:
you can't guess these things..Did you expect Ichigo's Bankai to change into what it did? I think not...

... the big slow guy gaining an ability that makes him fast isnt exactly a brand new idea. unless your talking about something completly different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendodragoon.proboards67.com
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:22 pm

ccbc10102 wrote:
fine, let me rephrase. You can never CORRECTLY guess these things....

that better?

Much MUCH better.
Back to top Go down
Susan
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:29 pm

Hrmmmm unless you're me bounce
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:38 pm

HUH? confused
Back to top Go down
Susan
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:40 pm

Don't know anything about the anime's you guys are talking about... but if I did I'd guess right Razz
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Maybe.... lol!
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:48 pm

Crimen wrote:
ccbc10102 wrote:

... the big slow guy gaining an ability that makes him fast isnt exactly a brand new idea. unless your talking about something completly different.

no no no no, I mean the blade shrinking and looking like a regular zanpaktou? We all hoped for something much more epic than that, all though his fighting skills did not disappoint.
Back to top Go down
soldierxxx
Master Rank
Master Rank
soldierxxx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:42 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:50 pm

see? my logic leaves you speechless. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????   Ichimaru Gin vs. ????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ichimaru Gin vs. ?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Legion :: General Discussion :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: