Chaos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. Empty
PostSubject: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:20 pm

Post ideas. I already posted a scenario where Kenpachi gets his bankai... I was half asleep when i remembered it (still am tired as fuck) but I'll repost here and we discuss.... agree, disagree, it dun matter lets just get to work!!

Kenpachi will lose. he's out cold, finally has a fucking convo with his sword, while outside of this convo, his lieutenant gets her ass stomped trying to protect his near life-less body, self-centered, I-wanna-fight-and-I-don't-care-about-anyone-else finished his convo, learns the name of his sword, JUST as his leiutenant gets slapped up, then he snaps, says the Word "Bankai!" In his fit of rage, and that's where the manga chapter will end.

THAT is how he will get his bankai. also, he will be a cocky bastard and be fighting the number 1 Espada.

I took a nap... it came to me in a dream.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:29 pm

I agree with the basic idea, but bankai when fighting the first espada is too soon. It'll be a rematch between Tousen and Kenpachi because of Kenpachi's needless violence and Tousen's absolute justice. Tousen will be "magically stronger" and will bring Kenpachi to the brink of death, time will stop (as it did with Ichigo, and he will have a acid moment as he gets shikai). Not bankai tho. Bankai cannot be achieved this way, the only other way we know of to get bankai is that thing the "Mr. Hat and Clogs" made to achieve bankai in 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:33 pm

You never know what they can do in a manga.... I never said it had to happen soon cheers

It could be MONTHS from now, but I think he will be fighting one of the strongest possible people...
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:44 pm

probably will be months away, the way they tend to drag the manga out.
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:49 pm

I still wanna know what it could possibly do... Kenpachi + Bankai = Utter Destruction Basketball
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:16 pm

Kenpachi + bankai = new captain and commander
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Kenpachi + Bankai = Destructive Power of a 18 Year Old Chuck Norris. On Steriods.
Back to top Go down
Emperor DvS
G. Master Rank
G. Master Rank
Emperor DvS

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:29 am

-_- roids...
ANYways,I'm positive his Shikai will have something to do with Yachiru.
heard the theory that's going to be the actual name ofhis blade,which may or not not be true seeing as it'sthe only name he actuallly remembers. His swordnot awakening even though it's name was said can then be attribuited to the fact that he gave it to someone else. Like how Yumichika's bladegets all pissy at him making fun of it, and Ikkaku's Bankaibeing a lazy bitch even though he got summoned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundclick.com/ChaosEmperorDvS
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:34 am

LOL @ the 1nd part

@ 1st part... I honestly HONESTLY think your right... But why is that little girl so DAMN STRONG? there's more behind her then what we see... I hope we find out sometimes in the future... maybe as she's dying Smile
Back to top Go down
Emperor DvS
G. Master Rank
G. Master Rank
Emperor DvS

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:19 am

Don't kill her off, that will make Ken-sama sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundclick.com/ChaosEmperorDvS
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:58 pm

Emperor DvS wrote:
Don't kill her off, that will make Ken-sama sad Sad

sadness = anger = power = ass-whooping in the world of bleach
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:10 pm

Shink3n i think your a child killer...ever time you try to kill a baby with a shot gun but they use some magic and kill your ass. Now your hoping Kenpachi's little girl is gonna die? lol!
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:24 pm

If it causes Kenpachi to get his bankai, I'll kill YOUR first born son.... if kenpachi can take 2 captains at once with just a fucking sword.... I WANNA SEE A BANKAI!!!!
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 10:26 pm

To tell you the true..i dont think he will ever get one. Your saying that sometime he's just gonna be up against some1 stronger than him but in fact that has happened trice already. And most of the time if Kenpachi isnt against the protagonist he just gets unbelievably strong for some unknown reason. Here are the examples of that.

1. Mangas 307-312 Kenpachi Vs. 5th Espada, Nnoitra Jiruga.
In this part Nnoitra uses his release Santa Teresa and kicks the shit out of Kenpachi. Then Nnoitra attacks Yachiru, but the attack is deflected by Orihime's shield Santen Kesshun. Then Kenpachi just attacks again and just adds an extra arm into his attack using two hands for the first time doubling his attack power and defeating Nnoitra. No shikai or bankai.

2. Bleach Movie The Diamond Dust Rebellion
When Kusaka Sōjirō cuts the King's Seal his power becomes so huge that he takes out Kenpachi with one strike. Kenpachi didnt get up until about 10 minutes later in the movie and didnt fight anymore after that; just cut a giant support in half. Once again, no shikai or bankai.

It doesn't look like Kenpachi is gonna get his shikai let alone bankai boys and girls.
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:17 pm

I agree.. automatically.. afro
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Automatically... where did I get that from... man I'm totally fucked... Head killing me...

*goes to try sleep*
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:03 pm

Insomniac....
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:21 am

It was 4pm... fucking noob Smile
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:33 pm

because you hadn't slept the day before because you are an Insomniac Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:34 pm

How do you know that?? are you stalking me buddy?.... Im flattered... but lay off... I dun like dudes...
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:59 pm

really? that's not what I saw...I didn't say the reason why you didn't sleep that night.
Please refer to the last few post on the naruto topic for further details
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:27 pm

LOL Will Do... lol!
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:57 am

Oh I know you will. These may cause another sleepless night lol
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 pm

Not really... I slept fine Smile
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:19 pm

hmm? ran out of candles and lubricants? lol!
Back to top Go down
Shink3n
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
Shink3n

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:21 pm

Naw your girlfriend had to work last night Sad
Too bad... I wasn't in the mood for sleep either....

(If that was too personal I'll delete... I know a few people who would break the cpu if they saw someone type that about them LOL) pale
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:24 pm

FUCK YOU!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND...i'm just joking...nah me and th girlfriend broke up over something like that a week ago. Way to throw salt in the old wounds
Back to top Go down
soldierxxx
Master Rank
Master Rank
soldierxxx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 1:04 pm

bankai!
Back to top Go down
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:11 pm

and again...
Back to top Go down
soldierxxx
Master Rank
Master Rank
soldierxxx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:17 pm

say it
Back to top Go down
HaldirMark
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
HaldirMark

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:08 pm

give it UP...
Back to top Go down
http://sonicslaughter2008.page.tl
ccbc10102
A. Master Rank
A. Master Rank
ccbc10102

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:18 pm

please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.   Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenpachi's Shikai Ability and Bankai.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Legion :: General Discussion :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: